Now Hiring a Payroll Clerk!
Assists the Contact Manager in all aspects of the daily payroll function. Responsible for the completion of
new employee profiles, payroll, benefits enrollments and other clerical and accounting functions.
• Processes new employee files/records and submits to the Contract Manager for approval. Once
approved, submits all appropriate paperwork to the region accounting office.
• Calculates driver/staff payroll and input payroll information into the computer for processing.
Accurately tracks attendance for permanent part-time employees. Maintains an accurate driver
• Answers the telephone and responds to customer inquiries. Distributes mail, prepares overnight
packages, and maintains stamps and other mailing supplies. Orders location’s office supplies and
• Assists CM in accurately tracking OT for purposes of reducing / eliminating unnecessary and/or
additional punch hours.
• Verifies all standard hours to hours to reduce any additional driver hours.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Certifications Required
• High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience & Skills Required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates leadership qualities and is a self-starter
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Computer literacy, 10 Key, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.